- We believe that God is bigger and better than we can imagine, and that he created each of us to enjoy community with him.
- We believe that sin (or separation from God) is the root of every human problem.
- We believe that God, the Father, sent his sinless son Jesus in the flesh to provide a singular remedy for the human problem of sin.
- We believe that every believer who professes Jesus as Lord has the hope of eternal life and that the Holy Spirit’s residence is proof of this hope.
- We believe that, through the Holy Spirit, believers can be empowered to do the work to which we are called.
- We believe that the Church is the Body and Bride of Christ and that every believer has a unique role to play in that Body.
- We believe that the highest calling of a believer is to love God and to love others by the power and grace of God himself.
- We believe that Jesus is coming again!